We invite you to learn about making a Will, keeping it updated and other topical issues.
We are planning the dates and venues for our next legacy seminars. If you would be interested in attending one of our future events, please contact Linda Millard.
What is a legacy seminar?
• Learn about making a Will, keeping it updated and other topical issues
• Last for approximately 90 minutes
• Explore the Landmark building at your leisure
• Free and relaxed informal event
• Our speaker specialises in Wills, Probate and Inheritance Tax planning
• Question and Answer session
• Light lunch
• Opportunity to meet fellow supporters and Landmark staff
Where are they held?
We usually hold these in a Landmark building. Past venues include:
• Calverley Old Hall, West Yorkshire
• MS Oldenburg whilst moored in Gloucester
• Princelet Street, London
• Shelwick Court, Herefordshire
• The Grange, Kent
• Woodsford Castle, Dorset
Quotes from previous attendees
..There was a very genuine welcome from Linda and her assistant in the kitchen was very approachable.
Very interesting and helpful information from Thrings. Advice without pressure.
Last but certainly not least, the lunch provided far exceeded my expectations.
So, once again, many thanks for the day.
HK, seminar attendee
We really enjoyed our day visit. The legacy information was brilliantly presented. Not too long but excellent for follow up questions. Informal and friendly.
A lovely lunch and great location.
I hope this sort of event is productive for all concerned as it is such a lovely experience for Landmark supporters.
JG, seminar attendee
I think we found the event very helpful and informative, and the balance of topics was well thought out. It was good also to meet the solicitors in an informal setting, and to put questions to them.
Landmark's input was in my opinion very tasteful and restrained - definitely no hard sell - and the lunch was delicious! In fact the meal was far more substantial than I was expecting. It was also a joy to wander round the Priory.
CH, seminar attendee