Wilmington Priory was a cell of the Benedictine Abbey at Grestain in Normandy and dates back to 1215. The priory has been added to and altered in every way, some of which has been lost to ruin and decay. What remains shows how prestigious the priory once was.
Open days for the building are held on eight days a year. The grounds, porch, crypt and ruins are open for 30 days between April and October. Please contact the Booking Office for dates.
Read about the history and restoration of Wilmington Priory.