At the southern end of the beautiful Llanthony Valley in the Black Mountains stands Llwyn Celyn. It was built in 1420 on the lands of the Llanthony Priory and is very rare survival. Llwyn Celyn is rich in medieval features and has barely changed since around 1690. It has been carefully conserved and restored by the Landmark Trust.
Join us for these free festive open days and learn more about this wonderfully historic site. History sheets and a children's activity sheet will be available.
Please note - vehicular access on site is for the less able only. Other visitors should follow the parking instructions on arrival. Sorry, no dogs allowed on site.
For further information please contact Booking Enquiries. The Booking Office is open Mon to Fri - 9am to 5pm.