Goddards was built by Edwin Lutyens for Frederick Mirrielees in 1898-1900. Designed in his Surrey traditional style, it shows his mastery of local materials - stone, brick, roughcast and oak - and it is considered one of his most important early houses.
Join us on our free public open days to find out more.
Free Admission and leaflets on the building's history. Click here for location.
Please follow signs for parking. For further information please contact Booking Enquiries. The Booking Office is open Mon to Fri - 9am to 5.30pm.