Countertenor Iestyn Davies MBE soon takes to the stage at the Glyndebourne Festival. We were delighted that Iestyn recently rehearsed for his role as David in the sensational opera Saul at 13 Princelet Street. In this video he speaks of his love of Landmark and performs a spine-tingling aria, ‘O Lord, whose mercies numberless’ from Act 1, accompanied by lutenist Thomas Dunford.
Glyndebourne has generously offered Landmarkers two free tickets to see Saul this August. For the chance to win the tickets send [email protected] the answer to this question by midnight on 22 June: Who has directed Iestyn’s upcoming performance of Saul at Glyndebourne?
Winners will receive two tickets to a performance of Saul at Glyndebourne with a choice of dates below.
Available dates for Saul performance:
Monday 13 August
Saturday 18 August
Saturday 25 August
Please include your full name, phone number, postal address and which date you would like to attend the performance.
Terms and conditions
- The deadline for entry is 11.59pm Friday 22 June 2018.
- The winner will be picked at random by Friday 29 June 2018. If we have not heard back from the winner within 2 working days, we will offer the prize to another entrant.
- One entry per person.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged for another performance, credit note or cash alternative
- The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries.
- Information and data which is provided by entrants when they enter will only be held and used by Glyndebourne and Landmark Trust in order to administer the competition.