Alton Station is nestled in the Churnet Valley on the outskirts of the village of Alton. Alton Towers with, amongst its other attractions, wonderful landscape gardens is a very short drive away.
Stays offered: 12 – 16 March, 16 – 19 March
- Friendly stationmaster’s house in walking distance of Alton Towers
- Reached by long set of external steps from road
- Adjacent to platform edge
- For up to 8 people in 4 bedrooms, including 2 on ground floor.
- 2 twin rooms and 2 double rooms
- Mobile Phone Signal
- Dogs Welcome
- No enclosed garden
Please look carefully at the floor plan
View pictures and maps here