1. The Young Landmarkers scheme is open to anyone aged between 18 and 29 years old. Once you turn 30, your membership will expire - at which point you could join one of our other supporter schemes, such as Friends which gives priority booking privileges
2. We periodically provide Young Landmarkers with specific, pre-determined discounts on booking opportunities at select Landmarks for certain dates. These discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other Landmark Trust offer or discount
3. You may be asked to provide identification (passport, photo driver's licence etc) when entering a Landmark to show you are aged between 18 and 29 years old
4. Only the person booking and paying for the holiday has to be aged 18 to 29. You are able to bring along people who are older or younger to your Landmark stay
5. Any Young Landmarker who books a stay will be signing up to our standard Booking Terms & Conditions which contain key points including the intended use of the building, dog accessibility, maximum number of guests, damages and breakages, cancellation policy and arrival and departure times.
6. Any photo taken and tagged as #YoungLandmarkers on social media is eligible to be posted (along with copy) on the Landmark Trust's own social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube and Google Plus.