Become a Project Guardian
Guardians play a unique role in the restoration of important historic buildings. As a Guardian you will join a small group of like-minded supporters with a particular passion for seeing your chosen building successfully saved and restored.
Support Coed y Bleiddiau as a Guardian
As a Guardian you will be closely involved with the rescue and repair of the building. You will have the opportunity to follow the restoration process from start to finish, celebrating with us as we finally open the doors of the new Landmark which will provide it with a new future, and enjoyment for many.
- Special updates throughout the project
- Dedicated site visits to Coed y Bleiddiau, with a member of the project team from Landmark. During the restoration phase this will include a private lunch and talk about the project
- Invitation to an opening event to celebrate its completion
- Personal bound copy of the History Album for the building, in which Guardians will be acknowledged (unless otherwise requested)
- Early booking privileges for Coed y Bleiddiau so that you can be one of the first to stay
- An advance copy of all Handbooks and bi-annual newsletters published during the life of the project
Find out more about Coed y Bleiddiau.
In this section...
To become a Guardian of Coed y Bleiddiau
Please donate online or download and complete the Guardian donation form and return it to us.
Download Guardians form
Like to know more?
Contact Bruce Hall
Our Head of Development, Bruce Hall, would be happy to help.
Contact Bruce on
“Becoming a Guardian early on has meant visits to see Belmont, meeting like-minded people, and has helped fund early remedial work to stop further deterioration. Money well spent.”